What if I am assaulted or abused while traveling abroad?

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

All of the Penn resources provided here can also be accessed by students who are traveling abroad. Depending on the location and the circumstances, students may have the option of reporting to local police, reporting to the school where they are studying, or making the report to the Penn Police. It is recommended that students immediately seek support from the Penn staff or faculty member that is overseeing their study abroad program and to contact Special Services in the Division of Public Safety. More information about resources related to traveling abroad can be foundĀ here.